Tuesday 10 January 2012

Barcelona Showcase

At the end of the term i took part in a one-day event in barcelona, called the barcelona showcase.
This was a 12 hour exhibition for artists from all over the world. It was held in on of Gaudi's buildings in centre of barcelona, on passeig de gracia.
To me it was a very new experience - my first show outside chelsea. To be honest, it was a bit of a mess, as there were about 60 people with their work that had to hang it. I have to say, that the hanging part was easy as everybody could choose a panel where to put their work, but the sound of 60 or so hammers was too much.
I am very happy that i took part in this show as now i have a little idea of what sows are like from behind the scenes and any experience is good!

*on the picture you can see how my panel looked in the show

No comments:

Post a Comment