Saturday 16 March 2013

Art Music and Politics must meet

This was the name of a very big project organised by chelsea and Goldsmiths students. I took part in it from the art side with 3 of my pieces - 2 skulls i made last year and a giraffe from this.
Curating of the show was difficult as it is always with so many different artists as we all have different opinions.
The event itself was great! I was not there for the poetry and politics parts, but really enjoyed ( danced a lot) to some music performances that happened there.
But, to my mind, (and some of others too) the main point of the event was the social part - so many people met and talked on the day its actually incredible.
I hope there will be more of these to follow as will gladly take part in more! :)


















PS all photographs taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment