Monday 17 October 2011

Frieze art fair

Last week i have been to the Frieze, which is now a yearly tradition for me. I like going there to be able to understand what is going on in the art world at the moment.
this year was particularly good as i saw some works there that i saw in Lyon or Venice this summer which interlinks these experiences. Also i thought that there were many more works that were positive than last year. Its actually great to think that a positive change is happening, art to me s something nice to look at, i don't really like dark stuff.
My favourite work there was by one of my favourit artists - Yayoi Kusama (on the picture below). It was even more appealing that the work was made this year, as i know that she is now leaving in a house on the grounds of a clinic, it great news!

No comments:

Post a Comment